|Survivor All-Stars: Belize|
|Filming location||Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve, Cayo District, Belize|
|Winner||Candice Woodcock (4-3-2)|
|Season run|| 07-01-07 |
|No. of episodes||14|
|No. of days||39|
|No. of survivors||20|
|Previous||Survivor: Fiji Fanfic|
|Next||Survivor: China Fanfic|
Survivor All-Stars: Belize is a fanfic of the CBS reality television series Survivor, containing five contestants from each of the four previous fanfics: Survivor: Guatemala, Survivor: Panama, Survivor: Cook Islands, and Survivor: Fiji. It was filmed in the islands and jungles of Belize.
The premiere of this season of Survivor aired on July 1, 2007. The two-hour season finale aired on October 2, 2007, followed by the Reunion show live.
In a Survivor first, a nation-wide vote was held prior to the season's filming where fans voted on who they wanted to see compete in the game from a list of 30 contestants. The top eight vote getters (four men and four women) would be guaranteed a spot in the game and the other twelve would be chosen by the producers. Ironically, the top eight vote getters contained one man and one woman from each of the four seasons, which foreshadowed the tribes being divided in this way. The contestants were not aware of the results prior to filming of the season.
Several twists from the previous seasons returned, including:
- Guatemala: A grueling hike between the tribes to begin the game.
- Panama: Exile Island, four tribes that then dissolve into two, a "team" of two tribes going to Tribal Council together, Hidden Immunity Idol
- Cook Islands: Eliminating two castaways in one Tribal Council
- Fiji: Luxury camp
The concept of Exile "Island" returned once again. In most cases, the tribe that won Reward would send one castaway from the losing tribe(s) to Exile. Two hidden Immunity Idols were hid there. Danielle found the first one in Episode 6 and played it in Episode 11. Jamie found the second one in Episode 7 and played it in the same episode. Both Jamie and Danielle played their idols when they didn't need to, as they did not recieve any votes at the Tribal Council they played it.
This was the first (and until Survivor: Samoa only) season to end with a Final 3 instead of a Final 2. It also featured an expanded jury of 9. In the end, Candice Woodcock beat Jamie Newton and Danni Boatwright in a 4-3-2 vote to become the Sole Survivor. She is also the only winner thus far to break the so-called "Car Curse" when she won after winning a car in a previous Reward Challenge.
The eight contestants who were voted back into the game are Michelle Yi, Jonathan Penner, Danielle DiLorenzo, Danni Boatwright, Brandon Bellinger, Candice Woodcock, Edgardo Rivera, and Austin Carty. The remaining 12 were the producers' choice.
Full Voting Results - Women
Michelle Yi - 938 votes - 16.83%
Danielle DiLorenzo - 801 votes - 14.37%
Danni Boatwright - 744 votes - 13.34%
Candice Woodcock - 582 votes - 10.44%
Morgan McDevitt - 406 votes - 7.28%
Cirie Fields - 392 votes - 7.03%
Stacy Kimball - 363 votes - 6.51%
Tina Scheer - 295 votes - 5.29%
Lisi Linares - 271 votes - 4.86%
Brooke Struck - 237 votes - 4.25%
Jessica "Flica" Smith - 207 votes - 3.71%
Lydia Morales - 191 votes - 3.42%
Sundra Oakley - 148 votes - 2.65%
Full Voting Results - Men
Jonathan Penner - 812 votes - 13.55%
Brandon Bellinger - 720 votes - 12.01%
Edgardo Rivera - 539 votes - 9.00%
Austin Carty - 450 votes - 7.51%
Alex Angarita - 430 votes - 7.18%
Jamie Newton - 405 votes - 6.76%
Aras Baskauskas - 366 votes - 6.11%
Terry Deitz - 365 votes - 6.09%
Bruce Kanegai - 341 votes - 5.69%
James "Rocky" Reid - 309 votes - 5.16%
J.P. Calderon - 297 votes - 4.96%
Billy Garcia - 263 votes - 4.39%
Sekou Bunch - 188 votes - 3.14%
Judd Sergeant - 171 votes - 2.85%
Earl Cole - 149 votes - 2.47%
Yau-Man Chan - 102 votes - 1.70%
Gary Stritesky - 86 votes - 1.44%
The full list of returning contestants and their prior placements are:
- From Guatemala:
- Brandon Bellinger, 1st place
- Danni Boatwright, 4th place
- Lydia Morales, 2nd place
- Jamie Newton, 5th place
- Judd Sergeant, 7th place
- From Panama:
- Austin Carty, 3rd place
- Danielle DiLorenzo, 8th place
- Cirie Fields, 4th place
- Bruce Kanegai, 5th place
- Tina Scheer, 1st place
- From Cook Islands:
- Sekou Bunch, 3rd place
- J.P. Calderon, 1st place
- Jonathan Penner, 5th place
- Jessica "Flica" Smith, 2nd place
- Candice Woodcock, 6th place
- From Fiji:
- Stacy Kimball, 1st place
- Lisi Linares, 3rd place
- James "Rocky" Reid, 4th place
- Edgardo Rivera, 12th place
- Michelle Yi, 6th place
For the first time in Survivor history, the contestants were divided into four tribes based on their original season: Guatemala, Exile Island, Cook Islands, and Fiji. The respective tribes' names were Naranjo, Gibraleon, Rapota, and Savu Savu. The four tribes were named after landmarks or location from the original season (Naranjo was the name of the park where Survivor: Guatemala was filmed; the other three are islands).
|Contestant||Original Tribe||Absorbed Tribe||Switched Tribe||Merged Tribe||Finish||Total Votes|
44, Lakewood, WA
|Naranjo||1st Voted Out|
26, High Point, NC
|Gibraleon||2nd Voted Out|
37, Los Angeles, CA
|Savu Savu||3rd Voted Out|
|Jessica "Flica" Smith|
28, Chico, CA
|Rapota||Rapota||4th Voted Out|
46, Los Angeles, CA
|Rapota||Rapota||5th Voted Out|
27, New York, NY
|Savu Savu||Naranjo||6th Voted Out|
31, Venice, CA
|Rapota||Rapota||7th Voted Out|
|James "Rocky" Reid|
28, Los Angeles, CA
|Savu Savu||Naranjo||8th Voted Out|
28, Miami Beach, FL
|Savu Savu||Rapota||Naranjo||9th Voted Out|
1st Jury Member
36, Ridgefield, NJ
|Naranjo||Rapota||Rapota||10th Voted Out|
2nd Jury Member
46, Hayward, WI
|Gibraleon||Naranjo||Rapota||Ranguana||11th Voted Out|
3rd Jury Member
59, Simi Valley, CA
|Gibraleon||Rapota||Rapota||12th Voted Out|
4th Jury Member
25, Pompano Beach, FL
|Gibraleon||Rapota||Naranjo||13th Voted Out|
5th Jury Member
45, Los Angeles, CA
|Rapota||Naranjo||Rapota||14th Voted Out|
6th Jury Member
24, Manhatten, KS
|Naranjo||Naranjo||Naranjo||15th Voted Out|
7th Jury Member
37, Walterboro, SC
|Gibraleon||Naranjo||Rapota||16th Voted Out|
8th Jury Member
23, Cincinatti, OH
|Savu Savu||Rapota||Rapota||17th Voted Out|
9th Jury Member
32, Los Angeles, CA
26, North Hollywood, CA
24, Fayetteville, NC
Note 1: Three additional votes were cast against Edgardo in the tiebreaker in Episode 8.
Note 2: Five additional votes were cast against Danielle and one additional vote was cast against Jamie in the tiebreaker in the second Tribal Council in Episode 11.
Note 3: Jonathan had one vote cast against him negated because of Individual Immunity in Episode 6.
Note 4: One additional vote was cast against Brandon in the tiebreaker in Episode 8. Three additional votes were cast against Brandon in the tiebreaker in Episode 13.
Note 5: One additional vote was cast against Michelle in the tiebreaker in Episode 13.
|Episode Titles||Air Date||Challenges||Exiled||Eliminated||Vote||Finish|
|Here We Go Again!||July 1, 2007||Naranjo||Savu Savu||Danielle||Lydia||3-2||1st Voted Out|
|"A Little Sooner Than I Hoped"||July 7, 2007||Savu Savu||Rapota||Jamie||Austin||4-1||2nd Voted Out|
|Two For The Price of One||July 16, 2007||Naranjo||Naranjo||James||Lisi||5-4||3rd Voted Out|
|A Sheep Among Wolves||July 26, 2007||None6||Naranjo||Sekou||Jessica||4-3-1||4th Voted Out|
|Clash of the Titans||August 4, 2007||Rapota||J.P.||None8||Sekou||6-2||5th Voted Out|
|[Jonathan]7||Stacy||4-37||6th Voted Out|
|Jumping Ship||August 11, 2007||Naranjo||Naranjo||Danielle||J.P.||5-2||7th Voted Out|
|Cocktails and Lap Dances||August 18, 2007||Rapota||Rapota||Jamie||James||6-1||8th Voted Out|
|The Chiefs and the Unwanted||August 23, 2007||Rapota||Rapota||Candice||Edgardo||3-3|
|9th Voted Out|
1st Jury Member
|Ghosts of Survivor's Past||August 27, 2007||Naranjo10||None11||Judd||5-1||10th Voted Out|
2nd Jury Member
and the Two Swing-Voters
|August 31, 2007||None12||Brandon||Brandon||Tina||6-4||11th Voted Out|
3rd Jury Member
|Double Tribal, Double Trouble||September 4, 2007||Candice|
|Danni||Cirie||Bruce||6-3||12th Voted Out|
4th Jury Member
|13th Voted Out|
5th Jury Member
|An Alliance of One||September 11, 2007||Brandon|
|Michelle||Jonathan||Jonathan||4-3||15th Voted Out|
6th Jury Member
|Million Dollar Moves||September 20, 2007||Candice|
|15th Voted Out|
7th Jury Member
|The Most Deserving All-Star||October 2, 2007||None||Jamie||None||Cirie||4-1||16th Voted Out|
8th Jury Member
|Candice||Michelle||3-1||17th Voted Out|
9th Jury Member
|Reunion||October 2, 2007||Jury Vote||Danni||4-3-2||2nd Runner-Up|
- In the case of multiple tribes or people who win reward or immunity, they are listed in order of finish, or alphabetically where it was a team effort; where one player won and invited others, the invitees are in brackets.
Note 6: Due to the tribal switch, there was no Reward Challenge in Episode 5.
Note 7: Jonathan was given individual Immunity by J.P. for his Tribal Council in Episode 6. Therefore, the vote against him in Episode 6 is not counted.
Note 8: Due to the double Tribal Council, nobody was sent to Exile Island in Episode 6.
Note 9: The vote was initially tied 3-3 between Brandon and Edgardo. In the re-vote, Candice changed her vote to Edgardo, making the vote 3-1.
Note 10: Combined Reward and Immunity challenge.
Note 11: Due to the combined challenge, nobody was sent to Exile Island in Episode 9.
Note 12: Due to the merge, there was no Reward Challenge in Episode 10.
Note 13: In the second Tribal Council in Episode 11, Danni gave Immunity to Brandon.
Note 14: The vote was initially tied 4-4 between Danielle and Jamie. In the re-vote, Jonathan and Michelle changed their votes to Danielle, making the vote 5-1.
Note 15: The vote was initially tied 3-3 between Brandon and Michelle. In the re-vote, Jamie changed his vote to Brandon, making the vote 3-1.
Episode 1: "Here We Go Again!"Edit
20 All-Stars began the most competitive Survivor yet as four tribes divided by their original seasons: Naranjo, Gibraleon, Rapota, and Savu Savu. Immediately, they faced off in their first Reward Challenge, a trek through the jungle, and the game was on. After a grueling night in the jungle, the tribes stayed close, but Savu Savu had a difficult time navigating with their compass and Gibraleon faced a setback when Austin got sick. When the hike was over, Naranjo arrived first and won a luxury camp. Gibraleon wasn’t as lucky. They finished last and chose Danielle to go to Exile Island. On Exile Island, Danielle searched for the hidden Immunity Idol. At Savu Savu, the tribe was divided, but Lisi wanted to make life a little more difficult for some of her tribemates. With flint to make fire, the Rapota tribe got to work quickly. At the first Immunity Challenge, the four tribes duked it out and Savu Savu, Gibraleon, and Rapota won Immunity. Before Tribal Council, Lydia and Judd were on the chopping block and Danni found herself caught in the middle. At Tribal Council, Danni sided with Brandon and Judd, and Lydia was the first All-Star voted out.
- Reward Challenge: A grueling 10-mile race through the jungles of Belize. The trek finishes at the coastline, where the tribes will be boated to separate islands.
- Reward: Winning tribe gets a "luxury" camp, second and third place tribes get flint.
- Immunity Challenge: Each tribe will paddle in a canoe out and retrieve their tribe flag. On their way back, they must collect three supply crates. Each time they paddle over a crate, one tribe member will attach a long rope to the crate. When they have all three crates, they can start paddling to shore. They’ll then pull the crates in, untie them, and transfer them to a wooden sled that will be pulled by four tribe members. The other tribe member will ride on the sled and will light a series of five woks as they race up the beach. Once they’ve lit the fifth torch, they’ll carry the crates from their sled to their tribe mat, then open them to find six puzzle pole pieces and a flag. First three tribes correctly assemble their puzzle pole with their flag, and raise it, win Immunity.
Episode 2: "A Little Sooner Than I Hoped..."Edit
With Jamie’s closest ally, Lydia, gone, he was in a vulnerable position, so he struck a deal with Brandon that they would watch out for each other. At Rapota, Jessica focused her attention on making soap, while her tribemates were concerned about water. At the Reward Challenge, the tribes played for comfort items. Savu Savu came out on top, while Gibraleon got a respectable second. Even though Savu Savu won the Reward, Lisi continued to be a thorn in her tribemates’ side, causing Edgardo to worry about his game plan. But it was all part of Lisi’s own strategy. On Exile Island, Jamie realized the value of the hidden idols. At Gibraleon, winning flint at the Reward Challenge allowed them to make fire, but the food situation was grim until Tina made a valuable discovery and found dead fish washed up on their beach. Later on, Bruce cooked the fish on his own and burnt it. At the Immunity Challenge, Gibraleon was left in the dust, as Rapota, Naranjo, and Savu Savu all took home Immunity. Before Tribal Council, Austin knew that his illness combined with the alliance between Cirie, Danielle, and Bruce would make him vulnerable, but he made a last-ditch effort to stay when he targeted Bruce. But at Tribal Council, Cirie stuck with her alliance’s plan, and the tribe unanimously voted Austin out.
- Reward Challenge: One person will be the tribe's caller. The rest of the tribe will be blindfolded. Using only verbal commands, the caller will lead those tribe members out onto the beach where there are ten puzzle pieces for each tribe. Those pieces go together to form a three-dimensional Mayan temple. Once they’ve collected all ten puzzle pieces, they take off their blindfolds and put together the temple as a tribe. First tribe to correctly assemble it wins Reward.
- Reward: Winning tribe gets blankets, pillows, a tarp, lanterns, and fuel. Second place tribe gets one pillow and one blanket.
- Immunity Challenge: Buried in the sand are five pieces of a skeleton: two arms, two legs, and one skull. One at a time, the tribes race out and retrieve one of those pieces. Once they have all five pieces, the entire tribe can then start putting together the skeleton. When they’ve done that, they’ll carry the completed skeleton up the beach to your puzzle board, where three tribe members will solve three number puzzles. This will give the numbers that needed to undo the lock on the tribe’s coffin and put the skeleton inside. First three tribes to get their skeletons into their coffins win Immunity.
Episode 3: Two for the Price of OneEdit
Tina knew that she was vulnerable in her Gibraleon tribe with the powerful alliance of Bruce, Cirie, and Danielle. At Naranjo, Jamie lied to his tribe members about the hidden idol’s location. At the Reward Challenge, the castaways competed for fishing gear and another key to their lockbox. Naranjo won the challenge chose Rocky from the Savu Savu tribe to go to Exile Island. Back at camp, Jamie and Brandon put their tribe’s fishing gear to good use. At Rapota, J.P. was torn between Jonathan and Candice, and Jessica and Sekou. Over at Savu Savu, Lisi was getting on her tribemates’ nerves even more than before. So Stacy and Michelle concocted a plan to throw the Immunity Challenge and get rid of her. At the Immunity Challenge, the castaways were faced with a surprise when the four tribes competed for Immunity as two teams. When the challenge was done, it was the Yellow Team, consisting of Rapota and Naranjo, that was immune. Before Tribal Council, Lisi schemed with the four Gibraleon members to vote out her nemesis Michelle. But when the four original Savu Savu members banded together to oust Lisi, it was Tina who was the swing vote. At Tribal Council, Tina betrayed her tribe’s alliance and Lisi became the third person voted out.
- Reward Challenge: All four tribes will be up on a platform. One at a time, they will take turns tossing coconuts at a wooden grid located twenty feet away. On that grid, 24 ceramic tiles, six tiles for each tribe. Their goal is to knock out one of their tribe’s tiles. If they take out another tribe’s tile, that counts for them. First tribe to break all six of their tiles or have their tiles broken by somebody else wins Reward.
- Reward: Fishing gear: mask and snorkel, fins, Hawaiian sling, nets, traps, and hooks.
- Immunity Challenge: The four tribes competed as two teams with two tribes on each team. The castaways will compete head-to-head against a member of the other team in a food eating competition. One at a time, they’ll come up and eat whatever landed on the wheel. First tribe member to get their food down and show Jeff an empty mouth scores a point for their team. First team to five wins Immunity.
Episode 4: A Sheep Among WolvesEdit
With Lisi gone, Savu Savu returned from Tribal Council vowing to unite. At Rapota, Jessica was having mixed feelings about the game. And at Naranjo, Jamie’s lie about the hidden Immunity Idols continued to snowball. On Day 10, the four tribes became two. At the new Naranjo tribe, Jamie filled Rocky in on his plan and new alliances were beginning to form, specifically between Brandon, Jamie, and Rocky. Later that night, Stacy spoke up about who should sleep in the bed. At the new Rapota, J.P. tried to solidify an alliance with his original tribe. But the four original Cook Islands castaways became immediate targets. In a very physical challenge, the less-athletic Naranjo tribe pulled together and won Immunity over the physically stronger Rapota. This time, the winning tribe chose one member from the losing tribe to go to Exile Island and miss Tribal Council, and Naranjo chose Sekou. Before Tribal Council, the Cook Islands alliance was in trouble when Jessica volunteered to go. But Danielle wanted to target J.P. instead, leaving Jessica with an ethical dilemma. At Tribal Council, Jessica shook things up when she voted for Candice, ensuring that she would go home.
- Immunity Challenge: The tribes play a game of traditional Mayan basketball. Playing on an elevated court, they will square off, three versus three. Their goal is to score a point for their own tribe by tossing this ball through one of their two hoops. When you catch the ball, they have to pass it on. They cannot run or walk with the ball. First tribe to score five points wins Immunity.
Episode 5: Clash of the TitansEdit
At Rapota, tension brewed between J.P. and Danielle. At Naranjo, a powerful alliance was formed between Jamie, Brandon, and Rocky (also known as the "Brotherhood"), but Cirie and Stacy were onto their plan. At the challenge, the tribes learned that they would compete for 65 gallons of freshwater and toiletries. But they also learned that the game was about to be shaken up with a double Tribal Council. In the end, Rapota claimed Reward and J.P. went on to win individual Immunity and would later have the power to give his Immunity to one member of Naranjo. Back at camp, Danielle and Candice took it upon themselves to divide up the toiletries. Over at Naranjo, the “Brotherhood” alliance expanded to include Jonathan and Danni, and they set their sights on eliminating Stacy. But when Stacy and Cirie wanted to target Brandon, Danni and Jonathan found themselves caught in the middle. Over at Rapota, Danielle and Sekou were both at risk; but, hoping that it would earn her some points, Danielle came clean about the true story of the hidden Immunity Idols, revealing Jamie's lies and angering Judd. And with Tribal Council looming, Sekou wanted to ensure that he was safe, so he made many simultaneous alliances. At Rapota’s Tribal Council, Sekou’s alliance-making caught up with him when he was voted out at the tribe. J.P. listened in on Naranjo’s Tribal Council, where Stacy made a desperate plea for Immunity. J.P. gave his Immunity to Jonathan, Cirie and Tina were surprised to see the rest of their alliance turn on Stacy. The first former winner was voted out of the game.
- Reward Challenge: The castaways will race head-to-head with a member of the other tribe as they slide down a slippery course to retrieve a numbered ball that will be randomly assigned each round. First tribe member to toss their ball into a basket scores a point for their tribe. First tribe to five wins Reward.
- Reward: A tank of 65 gallons of fresh water at camp, along with toiletries.
- Individual Immunity Challenge: All eight castaways will start at the beginning of your pathway of colored tiles. There are five tiles to choose from in each row. Only one tile has a letter under it. Their goal is to spell the word “Immunity” by guessing which tile contains a letter. If they choose the right tile, they’ll move on to the next row. If they guess wrong, they’ll remain at the same row until they guess correctly. First person to get all eight tiles spelling the word “Immunity” wins individual Immunity and the power to assign that Immunity to a member of the other tribe.
Episode 6: Jumping ShipEdit
Both tribes suffered through a violent storm, while J.P. rejoined his tribe after giving Immunity to Jonathan. At Naranjo, Cirie was shocked to see Stacy go. On Day 14, Jonathan contemplated his position in the Naranjo tribe and he revealed uncertainty about where he stood with Brandon, Jamie, and Rocky. In response, Danni, Cirie, and Tina concocted an alliance of their own to oppose the so-called “Brotherhood.” At the Reward Challenge, Judd exposed Jamie’s lie about the hidden Immunity Idols. When Rapota lost the challenge, Judd asked to be exiled so he could investigate the situation with the idols, but Rapota sent Danielle instead. On Exile Island, Danielle deciphered the clues to one of two hidden Immunity Idols. The Immunity Challenge came down to a showdown between Brandon from Naranjo and J.P. from Rapota. In the end, it was Brandon who led Naranjo to victory when he defeated the physically-dominant J.P. Back at Rapota, it was J.P. and Danielle on the chopping block. But before Tribal Council. Danielle approached Candice and Michelle with a plan to get rid of the biggest threat, J.P. At Tribal Council, Judd was stunned when both Candice and Michelle betrayed their alliance and voted out J.P.
- Reward Challenge: The tribes will race two at a time across and up a series of horizontal and vertical nets to retrieve a bag. Both tribes will be battling for the same bag. If at any time, the bag falls into the water, the round is over; nobody scores. First tribe to three wins Reward.
- Reward: Pizza and beer.
- Immunity Challenge: Dangling over the water will be the tribe's two smallest members. The other six tribe members will hold them up using a rope and pulley system. The two tribemates chosen as the strongest will be the anchors at the back, and every five minutes, the tribemate at the front of the line will let go of the rope, which will put more weight on the people at the back until only the strongest tribe member remains. Last person left standing wins Immunity for their tribe.
Episode 7: Cocktails and Lap DancesEdit
Judd lashed out at Candice and Michelle for breaking their alliance and voting out J.P. He then turned his anger to Edgardo and Danielle. At Naranjo, the division between the men and the women deepened. At the Reward Challenge, Rapota ended their losing streak and sent Jamie back to Exile Island. Back at Rapota, the tribe feasted on chocolate and finally opened their lockbox to reveal corn, much to Judd’s dismay. On Exile Island, it was Jamie who discovered the second hidden Immunity Idol. In a battle for Immunity, Rapota took an early lead and Naranjo couldn’t catch up. At first, the alliance of Tina, Cirie, Danni, and Jonathan determined that it was Jamie’s time to go. But when Rocky made an immature comment about using the money for cocktails and lap dances, everything began to change. Jamie and Tina tried to turn the votes against Jamie’s former ally, Rocky, but Jamie was still skeptical. At Tribal Council, a paranoid Jamie played his Immunity Idol to ensure he was safe, but in the end, Jamie and Tina’s plan worked, and it was Rocky who was sent home.
- Reward Challenge: Scattered along the beach are thirty boards. Each board has either the name of a Mayan city or an emblem glyph representing that city painted on it. One tribe member at a time will reveal two boards. If the city name and emblem glyph correspond to each other, they score a point for their tribe. Once they leave their platform, there is no coaching from their tribe; no communication of any kind. There are also four dummy boards that do not have a match. First tribe to seven wins Reward.
- Reward: A chocolate feast.
- Immunity Challenge: Five tribe members will take part in the game as playable pieces. The other tribe member will be responsible for rolling four dice that will determine the number of spaces to move on that turn. They’ll also be in charge of making strategic decisions. Each die has 3 yellow faces and 3 black faces. The number of yellow faces showing is the number of spaces they’ll move. They can move any piece on any turn, but they can’t move to a space that is already occupied by another one of their own tribe members. The object of the game is to capture and subsequently “kill” all five of the opposing tribe’s pieces. To capture an enemy piece, they must move their tribe member to the same space as that piece. The enemy piece then becomes a prisoner and moves with the opposing tribe member that captured it. At that point, their goal is to get that prisoner back to their own base. Once they return to your home base, that enemy piece is deemed “killed” and out of the game and the tribe member that captured it will return to the board. First tribe to “kill” all five of the opposing tribe’s pieces wins Immunity.
Episode 8: The Chiefs and the UnwantedEdit
The tribes received treemail instructing them to choose a leader. Rapota chose Judd but on Naranjo, there was a dispute between Jonathan and Jamie. In the end, it was Jamie who was selected as Naranjo’s chief. In a surprising twist, Judd and Jamie chose three tribe members to sacrifice to the opposing tribe. When the process was complete, the new Naranjo tribe was a younger group and consisted of: Jamie, Danni, Brandon, Candice, Danielle, and Edgardo. New Rapota was an older group and consisted of: Judd, Bruce, Michelle, Tina, Cirie, and Jonathan. The new tribes then faced off and Rapota won an afternoon of cave tubing and a picnic lunch. At the new Naranjo tribe, Danielle and Edgardo felt vulnerable. Back at Rapota, Bruce and Cirie were reunited from the original Gibraleon and Bruce made a plan to jump over to Naranjo to ensure he’ll get to the merge. At the Immunity Challenge, it was the older Rapota tribe that once again came out on top. Before Tribal Council, Candice filled Jamie in on Danielle and Edgardo’s bond. And because of their suspicion that Danielle might have the second hidden Immunity Idol, Brandon came up with a plan to flush it out. Meanwhile, Edgardo and Danielle targeted Brandon. With the vote seemingly a three-three tie, Danielle thought she would be safe. At Tribal Council, Danielle held on to her hidden Immunity Idol and was surprised when the votes were tied between Brandon and Edgardo. She then got another shock when Candice banded together with Jamie, Danni, and Brandon in the re-vote to vote Edgardo out of the tribe. They were shocked to learn, however, that Edgardo became the first member of the jury.
- Reward Challenge: For today’s challenge, the castaways fire cannons. One tribe member at a time will come up, they will load the cannon, they will aim the cannon, and using fire, they will light the cannon. The goal is to knock out their own tribe’s targets. First tribe to knock out all six of their tribe’s targets wins Reward.
- Reward: A trip to a cave and underground river with a picnic lunch.
- Immunity Challenge: The tribes divide into three pairs containing one man and one woman. Each pair will be attached by rope. Moving one pair at a time, they will make their way through a deep mud pit and a series of obstacles. They’ll go over the first obstacle, under the second, and over the third obstacle. At the end of the course, they’ll find pots filled with corn. Grab a pot and head back over the same obstacles. Once they make it back to the start, they empty the corn into a finish pot while the next pair heads out. First tribe to fill their pot to the white line wins Immunity.
Episode 9: Ghosts of Survivor's PastEdit
Danielle was fuming after Candice betrayed her alliance and helped vote Edgardo out of the tribe. On Day 22, a friendly coconut-chopping contest between Brandon and Jamie turned dangerous when Brandon cut open his knee and had to get stitches. At Rapota, Judd had a hard time fitting in with his new tribe. Back at Naranjo, the tribe was planning ahead for the upcoming merge. At a combined Reward and Immunity Challenge, some Ghosts of Survivor’s past returned to shake up the game. If the Ghost Tribe won the challenge, both tribes would vote somebody out and the Ghost Tribe would vote two people into the game. All three tribes fought hard, but in the end, it was Naranjo that came out on top. At Rapota, bitterness and anger quickly set in over the loss. Meanwhile, Naranjo celebrated their victory. But amidst the good times, the game was still being played, as Danielle vowed to jump back with her former Gibraleon team mates come merge. And Danielle’s wish was well on its way to coming true when Jonathan aligned with Cirie, Bruce, and Tina to bring the four of them into the merge. He then made a separate alliance with Michelle. With Judd out of the loop, it seemed certain that he would go. But Judd made a last-ditch effort to stay when he targeted Cirie and the Gibraleon alliance. Jonathan and Michelle realized the threat posed by both the Guatemala and Exile Island alliances and at Tribal Council, they sided with the majority and voted Judd out of the tribe. Then the game took an unexpected turn when the remaining castaways learned they were about to merge.
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: The tribes race to assemble a cannon. Once the cannon is assembled correctly, they will transport it through a series of obstacles along a jungle course that consists of four legs: they’ll first maneuver your cannon through two fences that are blocking the path. Next they’ll hit the rock garden, where they’ll have to clear a path to move the cannon forward to the third obstacle, where they’re going to use a raft and pulley system to carry all five tribe members and the cannon across a jungle swamp. For the fourth leg, they’ll have to push, pull, and drag your cannon through a mud pit blocked by wooden barriers. Finally, they’ll race up the beach to the finish. First tribe to reach the finish line and get all five members across wins Reward and Immunity.
- Reward: A helicopter trip to an arcade. If the Ghost Tribe wins, neither tribe gets Reward and both tribes have to go to Tribal Council and vote out a member.
Episode 10: Alliances, Floaters, and Two Swing-VotersEdit
Naranjo awoke to a big surprise when the two tribes merged, and Jamie caught Danielle plotting with the Rapotas. The newly merged Ranguana tribe contained two powerful alliances: the four original Gibraleon members: Cirie, Danielle, Bruce, and Tina, and a separate alliance of four consisting of Brandon, Danni, Jamie, and Candice, leaving Jonathan and Michelle as the two swing votes. At first, Jonathan and Michelle planned to stick with Gibraleon in an alliance of six. But as the Immunity Challenge drew nearer, their decision became more complicated, as they didn't know who to side with. At the Immunity Challenge, in order to protect themselves, Brandon, Danni, Candice, and Jamie made sacrifices to stay in the game, while the rest of the tribe took bribes to give up Immunity. In the end, it was Brandon who took home individual Immunity. He then sent himself to Exile Island to investigate the situation with the hidden Immunity Idols. When the rest of the tribe returned to their camp of luxury, they got a big surprise when they saw the shelter was gone. Before Tribal Council, Candice appealed to Michelle and Jonathan to vote out Tina, but Jonathan assured Tina that she was safe. At Tribal Council, Brandon returned to the tribe and gave false information about the hidden Immunity Idol. The former Casaya underdogs began to show an arrogant side at Tribal Council. But when the votes came in, Jonathan and Michelle betrayed their alliance when they joined the Naranjo Four and helped vote out Tina.
- Immunity Challenge: In each round, Jeff makes an offer to the castaways, to which they will answer either “YES” or “NO.” If they answer “YES,” they will, in effect, be making a sacrifice, and they stay in the running for Immunity. If they answer “NO,” they’re out. The person who gives up the most in order to save themself wins Immunity.
Episode 11: Double Tribal, Double TroubleEdit
Jonathan and Michelle paid the price for betraying the three original Gibraleon members when Danielle lashed out. But Danielle’s outburst was all part of her strategy to use the hidden Immunity Idol at the next Tribal Council. On Day 28, Michelle and Jonathan were already looking ahead to the future, planning to whittle down each alliance one by one. Their plan was to target Danielle and then Brandon, but with Danielle having the second hidden Immunity Idol, matters became more complicated. Candice won the Reward Challenge and earned the right to award an Immunity advantage to one of her tribemates. She gave it to Danni and at the Immunity Challenge, Danni put her advantage to good use and eliminated the competition. Then the game took a big turn, as Jeff revealed there would be two back-to-back Tribal Councils that night. Before Tribal Council, talk of the hidden Immunity Idol caused some to worry, and Jonathan went to work on Candice, asking her to vote off Brandon. And although Candice agreed to the plan to Jonathan’s face, she was skeptical about going along with it. At Tribal Council, Danielle felt like she was about to be voted out, so she finally used her hidden Immunity Idol. But Danielle was stunned when her name didn’t come up and her ally, Bruce, was voted out instead. When it came time for the second vote, Danielle made another last-minute plea to Jonathan, Candice, and Michelle to vote out Brandon. But in order to thwart that plan, Danni gave her Immunity to Brandon. And when the votes came in, Candice remained true to her Naranjo alliance: it was four for Danielle and four for Jamie. But in the re-vote, it was Jonathan and Michelle who switched their votes back to Danielle and helped vote her out.
- Reward Challenge: The challenge is played in two rounds. The first round is three separate heats with three tribe members each. Each castaway starts at a different point around a circular mud pit. Each point is an equal distance from the center. Located at the center of the circle is a flag. They’ll each be attached to a bungee cord. Fighting through the resistance from the cord, they’ll attempt to retrieve the flag. First person to get the flag back to their slot moves on to the final round. For the final round, the winners of the first three heats will now compete against each other. Once again, the first person to retrieve the flag, get it back in their slot wins Reward.
- Reward: A trip to the Great Blue Hole and an advantage in the next Immunity Challenge to be given to someone else.
- Immunity: One at a time, castaways flip over one of their tribemate’s tiles to reveal black. Once all five of their tiles show black, they’re out of the game. After they’ve flipped over a tile, they’ll get to choose which tribe member goes next. It can be anyone except the person that just picked them. Last person left standing wins Immunity.
Episode 12: An Alliance of OneEdit
Michelle and Jonathan realized their mistake in trusting Candice at the last Tribal Council. With allies Bruce and Danielle both voted out, Cirie was all alone. At the Reward Challenge, Brandon took aim and smashed away the competition. Brandon chose Jonathan to go to Exile Island and in a deceptive move, he chose his ally, Jamie, to join him on the Reward. While Brandon and Jamie witnessed an authentic Mayan ceremony, an exiled Jonathan set his next plan into motion, planning to get Cirie, Michelle, Candice, and himself together. In an Immunity Challenge that tested the Survivors’ ability to hold their own weight, it was Michelle who outlasted the competition. Back at camp, Jonathan and Brandon found themselves on the chopping block. With the Naranjo alliance in control, it seemed certain that Jonathan would go until Candice’s loyalty was questioned, so Jonathan went to work on bringing Candice into his alliance with Michelle and Cirie. But when Candice showed reluctance to vote out Brandon, Jonathan tried to turn the tables on her. But at Tribal Council, Jonathan’s plotting caught up with him when he was voted out of the tribe.
- Reward Challenge: Each castaway will have three pots. Using Fijian war clubs, they’ll attempt you break the other tribe member’s pots. They’ll throw one club per round. To keep things fair, after each shot, they’ll rotate one space over. When all three of their pots are smashed, they’re out of the game. Last person with a pot left hanging intact wins Reward.
- Reward: A trip to an ancient Mayan site.
- Immunity Challenge: Each castaway kneels at the end of a long plank suspended over a pit of water. They’ll be holding on to two ropes, one in each hand, that are connected to a hook. Hanging on the hook will be sandbags. They start with 20% of their body weight. Every 15 minutes, more weight is added. When the weight becomes too much, the ropes’ll slip from their hands, the platform will fall, they’ll drop into the water. Last person left standing wins Immunity.
Episode 13: Million Dollar Moves?Edit
After losing Jonathan, Cirie and Michelle teamed up and hoped to pull Candice into an alliance to take out the powerful Naranjo group. Meanwhile, while the Naranjo alliance planned to target Michelle next, Danni proposed a Final 2 alliance with Brandon, which left him caught between his two allies. Candice, after accomplishing her goal of outlasting Jonathan, decided to consider other options and contemplated turning on Brandon. On Day 34, Candice played hard and won herself a 2008 Ford Mustang in the Reward Challenge and decided to take Danni on a trip with her to the spa. But in winning, she also put herself under the so-called "curse of the car." Back at camp, the tribe contemplated another double Tribal Council and Candice and Michelle decided to target Brandon, then Jamie. Candice also dominated the next Immunity Challenge, which dealt with previous seasons of Survivor. After the challenge, the counter-Naranjo alliance considered voting for Danni to put Jamie and Brandon into the purple rock scenario. However, Jamie began to question his chances of winning against Brandon, so Candice took advantage of Jamie’s paranoia when she told him that Brandon would win the game in a final vote. At Tribal Council, Candice’s gamble paid off. Though the vote was orginally tied between Brandon and Michelle, Jamie changed his vote to Brandon in the re-vote and the last former winner was voted off.
- Reward Challenge: Each castaway will race around the course, collecting a skull puzzle piece at each of the six stations. Each time they get a skull, they have to come back to their table before they can go back out. Once they have all six skulls, they’ll assemble the puzzle pieces to create a skull pyramid. First person to correctly assemble their skull pyramid wins Reward.
- Reward: A 2008 Ford Mustang Convertible and a trip to a spa resort.
- Immunity Challenge: Jeff asks the castaways ten questions pertaining to Survivors 11 through 14. At the end of ten questions, whoever has the most right wins Immunity.
Episode 14: The Most Deserving All-StarEdit
After Brandon's blindside, Danni felt extremely vulnerable by Jamie's betrayal. The Final 5 got a breakfast waiting for them at camp, and the girls brought up the idea of voting out Jamie. In an intense maze Immunity Challenge, Jamie stopped any plotting against him by winning Immunity and guaranteeing himself a spot in the Final 4. At camp, word began being spread against Cirie, citing all her friends on the jury. At Tribal Council, Cirie voted for Danni based on likeability, but she was blindsided in a unanimous vote against her.
- Immunity Challenge: The castaways will make their way from the centre of a massive star-shaped maze to five different points within the maze. At each point, they’ll find a set of ladder rungs in their assigned color. Each rung represents a Survivor who has already been voted out of this game. They have to untie the rungs, and bring them back to the center, going across the pontoons each time. Once they’ve gathered all five sets, fifteen ladder rungs in total, they’ll assemble the ladder. First person to correctly assemble their ladder with the first person voted out as the very first rung and the most recent person voted out at the top wins Immunity.
Knowing she was an outsider in the Naranjo alliance, Michelle appealed to Jamie about the Final 2 alliance she had made earlier. The Final 4 went through their Rite of Passage and acknowledged the 16 that had left before them. Afterwards, Jeff shocked them by informing them there would be a Final 3 to face the jury instead of a Final 2. They then faced off in a classic test of endurance that went on for nearly seventeen hours. Eventually, Danni, Candice, and Jamie made a deal to give the necklace to Candice in exchange for voting Michelle out and guaranteeing themselves the Final 3. The tribe went almost immediately to Tribal Council, where the deal followed through and Michelle became the last member of the jury.
- Immunity Challenge: The castaways will each stand barefoot on posts and they will have one hand on the Immunity Idol. If either of their feet come off either of the posts at any time, for any reason, or if their hand comes off the idol at any time for any reason, or if their second hand touches the idol or the post that it’s sitting on, they’re out of the game. Last person left standing wins Immunity.
The end game was finally here. After what seemed like what was an eternity, the Final 3 spent their last day in Belize and finally enjoyed the beautiful environment. They soon faced the Final Tribal Council. In their opening statements, Candice stressed her strategic gameplay, while Jamie emphasized playing with integrity and Danni mentioined her change in strategy. In his jury speech, Judd called Candice out on her betrayal, Jamie on his lies, and Danni for riding coattails; Jonathan also brought up Jamie's seemingly immoral moves throughout the course of the game; even Michelle took a shot at Jamie for betraying their supposed Final Two alliance. Jamie suddenly had an epiphany, realizing how much his actions hurt people, and asked the jury to not vote for him. Despite Jamie's plea, he still received three votes, while Danni got two. However, Candice got four and became the winner of Survivor: All-Stars Belize.
|Original Tribes||Absorbed Tribes||Switched Tribes||Merged Tribe|
Note 16: Sekou was exiled in Episode 5 and did not return to his tribe until after Tribal Council, meaning he could not be voted out or participate in the vote.